Tuesday, August 11, 2009

it's going end sem!

so, 6.26am now, vry tired but still looking at websites, for further improvement.
Through this sem, i find out that, my design sense is still week enough,
ok~i know, but im trying..trying to learn , im going to collect more and more good examples into my "library" = =well, im asking myself, am i really improve any?..til now, i find out typo is useful XD seen like some classmate was hate it deeply haha, well, the layout i created wasn't interesting but i really admire myself which is the texture, it spend me RM12+ to have that good texture~visual, long time didnt touch on figure, ask me to draw a figure now is imposible alrdy..XD but i will draw some digital work in sem break. design method,.....some times i realy dont know what am i doing for the design, what's the meaning? the concept? mayb i didnt really develop on concept part, kinda lose many marks on it, well design...is created by me, it is my design,so? hehe..but if JK dont like then i also gonna say bb liao~haha. CGPP...tracing again...what we really learn about in this sem..color? printing? the final spend me RM90...kao, it just a few paper man...im just student, u think im rich?..but i enjoy the board game which is the character i like when i was young, "The Pink Penther"! Well..digital method, i had learneda new software which is Adobe Flash CS4 Professional...but sadly that my computer was playing fool on me...all of the Adobe software can be installed but just only Flash..damn it, i had to go to college to do my flash WHOLE SEM! shitty man~nvm, this sem break i will settle it,or else i will use my hammer and...hehe~u know ya~haha..this was my board game design, character pink panther, product adidas kids shoes,concept is:
seen pink panther is a naughty character and he always run here and there to run out from the troubles that he made. so do like kids ya? kids always did something "terrible" and "horrible"....neehh~~joke XP, kids always made trouble to ppl, so after they play the board game and notice the adidas new product XD, they might ask "daddy mammi~~i want that shoes~i can run fast fast!!~~i want i want~~!!" so once they did problems ur ppl again, they can run out from punishment mar~haha is this idea so good? wkakakaak.....i might fail~zzz

well..the concept is pink,suitable to xiao girl girl~protect and feel comfortable. seen i trace so nice, parents sure like it de lar~ahahahaha



Conclusion:
continue to do other work, stop talking rubbish here anymore, bye and cheers~ everyone..today is a gift, tmr is a mysterious..

No comments:

Post a Comment