Tuesday, August 11, 2009

oh my sis...

...hrmm, my poor sis...
she just exelcymosis yesterday..
how much u guys guess...for 4 teeth...
.......




















the answer is....






















RM1,7xx.....kinda crazy ya? shock ya?
ya so do i...OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
well...for more detail..pls visit my sis blog which i link on >>> side there dy..
yah...
my dear sis is going to Eng this year...for her further studies in....Finance bla bla bla...
hope she got a leng zai BF there~jangan balik sini lagi, pergi sana cari duit lagi bagus~haha
btw, i will miss her more than u all who visit my blog....yah..you...im talking about u...(but not u dad) XD
hrmm...my dear sis,
here go wishing all the best to you well and gratz for those theeth ;D
pls take care urself all the way, parents might so worry but seen u always didnt let them down
well, pls visit my blog whenever u free...and remember to call daddy mummi XD
ya, you havent go yet but i write it down seen im so free now haha
7.44am, ok ... time to do work...END

No comments:

Post a Comment